CBSE Class X, XII Practical Exam 2018-2019: Expected Schedule, Syllabus and Preparation Tips
CBSE Practical Exams 2019
Practical exam dates for CBSE class 10 and 12 are expected to be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) by mid of December month. The schedule of practicals and internal assessment will be released on the board’s official website, cbse.nic.in and will also be shared with the CBSE affiliated schools. The notice usually directs the school a time period within which the practical examinations have to be concluded and internal marks uploaded on the server.
Observing the practical examination schedules in previous years, the examinations for CBSE Class 10th, 12th are expected to start from the second week of January, 2019.
CBSE’s evaluation system for classes 10 and 12, comprises of internal or practical exam and external or theory exam. For the subjects having theory and practical examinations, candidates have to obtain 33% marks jointly.
Top 6 Tips for CBSE students to learn more in less time
So, students should put an equal emphasis on the preparation of practical exam as well as theory exam. They should prepare for the practical exams carefully so that they can earn those additional marks to enhance their overall percentage.
To start with their practical exam preparation, students must know the latest syllabus so that they can prepare every important topic to perform well in their CBSE Practical Exams 2019.
Jagranjosh brings here the latest syllabus for the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Practical Exams along with some important preparation tips to perform well in the examinations.
Syllabus for all practical exams of CBSE class 10 and class 12, is given below:
Some important preparation tips for CBSE class 10 and 12 prcatical exams 2019, are given below:
- Study the theory behind the experiment thoroughly
- Understand the principle working behind each experiment.
- Understand the basics of the experiment, as examiner may ask you the principles and methodology of that experiment during viva voice.
- Thoroughly learn the circuits and diagrams, especially in physics and biology experiments.
- Learn the step-wise procedure to conduct each experiment properly.
- Never try to cram the readings as different apparatus have different specifications which may cause an alteration in the readings obtained for an experiment at different times.
Check some more preparation tips in detail from the following link:
CBSE Board Practical Exams 2018-2019: 6 Tips for Outstanding Performance
The date sheet for CBSE Board Examinations 2019 is expected to be released by the end of December or early in the month of January 2019. Keep preparing with best efforts for best results in CBSE Board Exams 2019.