CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019 From February 21: Important Instructions to Follow on the Examination Day
Representational Image (Photo Credits: alexisrbrown.com/ unsplash.com)
The season of board examination is around the corner. A lot has been initiated including some significant precautions by state and central educational board to curb cheating and any malpractices on the examination day. Likewise, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the board exams for class 10 from February 21 at various centres across the nation. For the same, the CBSE class 10 admit card 2019 has also been released online, and the candidates can download it by visiting the official website; cbse.nic.in. There are specific important instructions that students need to follow on the class 10 board examination day. All these shall be noted carefully by the candidates ahead of the CBSE class board exam 2019. 5 Important Instructions to Follow on the CBSE Class 12 Exam Day.
CBSE in 2018 faced some significant criticisms in terms of conducting the board examination. Following a line of feedback received from various stakeholders and parents of CBSE candidates, the board has introduced multiple changes that includes the passing criteria for class 10 students. According to the new norms, the class 10 candidates will have to score 33 per cent in both the internal and external exam (taken together) to surpass the class 10 board examinations in 2019. Below, we have provided vital instructions that CBSE class 10 candidates should follow on the exam day. CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019 Date Sheet PDF.
Important Instructions to Follow on the CBSE Class 12 Exam Day
1. Carry your CBSE class 10 Admit Card.
2. Reach the examination venue at least half an hour early as the set exam time.
3. Do not carry things that are banned in the exam hall and are considered as cheating material such as study notes, paper chits, watches, calculators, mobile phones, etc.
4. Candidates will get 15 minutes to read the question paper in detail, before they begin to write the examination.
5. Read the instructions provided on the back of class 10 admit card.
6. Be careful of the exam disciplines. The class 10 students are not allowed to cheat, look into other candidates’ answer sheets, tear or write on the paper, tear sheet from answer papers or take the answer sheet with them leaving the examination room. CBSE Revises Class 10 & 12 Question Paper Format!
Students must keep the above instructions in mind during the CBSE board exam 2019. In case if anyone is found engaged in any malpractice will have to face severe actions by the board. CBSE is conducting the class 12 board examinations from February 15. Where the class 10 board exams 2019 will end on April 4, the class 12 examinations will continue till March 29.