DU 2019 3rd Cut off: Steps to Transfer and Withdraw Admission
Each of the Delhi University Colleges has received a significant number of applications this year. On 8th July 2019, the third cut off list got released by the University. The cut off was for science, commerce and arts admissions. Students can check the cut off list through the official website, www.du.ac.in .
60% of students have taken admission so far concerning 62000 seat availability in Delhi University. Any students willing to withdraw or transfer the admission can do that as the process is still ongoing. As per the sources, 3069 admissions and transfer of took place so far.
Steps to withdraw of transfer admission in Delhi University:
- The fee should get paid to the college from where the transfer is taking place.
- This fee will later get refunded to the candidate.
- The minimum cancellation fee will get charged by the college.
- Document verification should get done at the second college before cancelling the admission at the first college.
- Other admission procedures should get fulfilled.
Competition for the admission in Delhi University is high, so candidates are advised to fulfill each step carefully. Documents needed for withdrawal and transfer are there on the official website. Candidates should carry these documents during the admission without fail. For more information on DU 2019 admission, stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com .