Left-Handers Have These Unique Features
Most people around the world, work with the right hand. But there are some people who work with the left hand. Even the elders in the house ask the children to eat and write with the right hand, and if they do not, they are reprimanded. But left-handed people have certain features that many people don't know about. Statistics show that only 10 percent of the people are left-by-people. Today's International Left-Handers Day lets know some of theirÂ features.
The International Lefthanders Day is celebrated on August 13 every year to address the problems and merits of left-handers in a right-handed society. The day was first celebrated in 1976 by Dean R. Campbell, founder of Lefthand International.
* According to a study at St. Lawrence University in New York, the IQ level for those using the left hand is more than 140 compared to those who use the right hand.
* People who use the left hand for writing and eating are more sensitive than right-hand ones.
* Consistently using the left hand can be seen in the hands of working people.
* People who work with the left hand have more ability to recover from problems such as strokes than right-handers.
* People using left hand can listen to fast-changing voices more easily and better than right-hand ones.
* In terms of making money and spending it, even left-handed people live ahead of the right-handed people.