With these messages, greet your close ones as Happy Onam!
Today let everyone know that the festival of Onam has started from September 1, which is going to be till September 13. In such a situation, Onam is called the festival of crops and it is celebrated with great pomp in South India, especially in Kerala. Let us tell you that the crop has a good yield so this festival is celebrated with great pomp. On this day, people clean their houses and decorate the houses with flowers. Not only this, every house is decorated with flowers and beautiful Rangoli to welcome King Mahabali on this day.
It is said that King Mahabali sought permission from Lord Vishnu to meet his people once a year on the day of Onam. That is why it is believed that King Mahabali himself lands on Onam and comes to meet his devotees. With this, it is said that when Lord Parshuram conquered the whole earth from the Kshatriyas and donated them to the Brahmins, then he had no place to live. Then he meditated on the god of Varuna.
The God of Varuna appeared and said that as far as your ax falls into the sea, the water of the sea will dry up and become earth. All of that earth will be yours and its name will be Parshu Kshetra. Lord Parshuram did the same and the land which got from the sea, it is currently called Kerala. On this day everyone also congratulates each other onam and today we have brought some messages which you can send to your loved ones.
1. May the spirit of Onam guide you in your life and fulfill what you desire and hope for the best.
2. This Onam, may you have life be filled with happiness, good health, and prosperity. Wishing a happy Onam!
3. Here’s wishing that this Onam brings happiness and more blessings your way. Best wishes to you on Onam.
4. May this festival of Onam brings happiness, prosperity, and opulence for you and your family.
5. As we celebrate the homecoming of King Mahabali, I wish his blessings remain with us this year. Wishing you a happy Onam!