Modi to Visit to West Bengal-Odisha Today on Mamata's Appeal, Going Out of Delhi After 83 Days
New Delhi : Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit West Bengal and Odisha today. In both the states, cyclonic super storm Amphan has caused heavy destruction. PM Modi will conduct an aerial survey of the storm affected areas today. During this period, along with PM Modi, the Chief Minister of the state Mamata Banerjee will also be present. PM Modi will also have a one to one meeting with the Chief Ministers of both the states.
The central government had a complete eye on this storm in West Bengal and Odisha and now PM Modi is going to West Bengal and Odisha today to take review of the devastation caused after the storm.
PM Modi’s Program
– PM Modi will reach Kolkata Airport in the morning
– After this, PM Modi will go from Chopper to Basirhat along with West Bengal CM Mamta Banarjee
– After this, PM Modi and CM Mamata Banerjee will conduct an aerial survey of the storm affected areas.
– PM Modi will meet Mamata Banerjee on how to help Bengal
– After conducting aerial survey, PM Modi will leave for Bhubaneswar
– PM Modi will also have a meeting with Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik
The central government was already anticipating that the storm would bring ruin. PM Modi himself was watching the Amfan affected states. PM Modi tweeted, “I am looking at the pictures of the devastation in West Bengal due to the amphan. It is a very difficult time, the whole country is standing shoulder to shoulder with West Bengal at this time. We wish for the betterment of the people of the state. Efforts are on to normalize the situation.”